Guided Fishing Trips for trophy trout and salmon on Alaska’s Kenai and Kasilof Rivers.
- Fishing locations are 2-3 hours from Girdwood.
- It is a doable day trip 4-6 hours driving plus 4-8 hours fishing.
- Lots of lodging options, for a longer, stay closer to the rivers.
- Shuttle Transportation from Girdwood to River can be arranged by your guide.
- MAY 15-JUNE 11: King Salmon
- JUNE 11-JULY 1: Sockeye Salmon, Trout, Char, and King Salmon
- JULY 1-AUGUST 1: King Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Trout and Char
- AUGUST 1- SEPT 1: Sockeye Salmon, Silver Salmon, Trout and Char
- SEPT 1-OCT 30: Silver Salmon, Trout, Char and Steelhead (Trout)
About Kenai River Recon
Kenai River Recon LLC is veteran owned and operated by Sean Smart. Sean spent his childhood on the Kenai Peninsula fishing the Kenai River and surrounding lakes. After high school, he served in the Army. That took him away from Alaska for 6 years while he traveled the world. Realizing how much he missed his home state, he moved back to the “GREATLAND”. Soon he found himself consumed with fishing, particularly fly-fishing. Fishing has taken him to some unique and remote places, whether in Alaska or somewhere tropical. Now he’s living out his dream, guiding full time and sharing his passion with visitors and locals alike.