Glacier Jetski Adventures
Welcome to Glacier Jetski Adventures, the first Glacier Jet ski tour in the world!
- Most exciting hands-on glacier viewing tour!
- Get closer and see more than any other tour!
- Small group sizes – escape the crowds!
- Comfortable, easy to operate jet skis!
- Local, friendly, professional guides!
- SEADOO jet skis, equipped with the latest eco-friendly and noise reduction technology!
- Once-in-a-lifetime jet ski adventure with your friends and family!
- FREE Parking!
Planning For Your Trip
Glacier Jetski Adventures is located in Whittier, only a short 15-20 minute drive from Girdwood. You will need to drive through the Whittier Tunnel. Please plan accordingly. Check out the Whittier Tunnel Schedule HERE.
This drive is extremely scenic and will only add to your adventure!
Excerpt from Glacier Jetski Adventure’s Webpage:
“Come with Glacier Jetski Adventures on a once-in-a-lifetime Alaskan glacier viewing adventure and experience the untamed beauty of Prince William Sound’s Blackstone Bay. In command of your own easy to drive eco-friendly SEADOO watercraft and with an experienced guide to show you the way, you’ll find yourself propelled into an indescribable world filled with towering glaciers, thundering waterfalls, and magical blue icebergs!”