After landing in Anchorage, head north to explore Denali State Park and the town of Talkeetna for a few days.
Then begin your drive south and stop in Girdwood for some adventures in the Chugach National Forest.
Finish your trip down on the Kenai Peninsula with stays in Seward, Soldotna, and the end of the road at Homer.
- 2 Nights Lodging in Talkeetna
- 3 Nights Lodging in Girdwood
- 2 Nights Lodging in Seward
- 3 Nights Lodging in Soldotna
- 2 Nights Lodigng in Homer
- 1 Day Flightseeing Denali
- 1 Day Zipline
- 1 Day Spencer Iceberg & Glacier River Tour
- 1 Day Whale Watching/Glacier Cruise
- 1 Day Sled Dog Tour
- 1 Day Kenai River Canyon Rafting
- 3 Day Guided Fishing (salmon/trout/halibut)
- 3 Free Days to explore on your own or rela
$4,250.00 *** per person plus tax.
(based on 2 person group)
Other guided adventures can substitute in this package include: rafting, hiking, whale watching/glacier cruise, bear viewing, flightseeing tour, sled dog tours, biking, wildlife tour, train tour, fishing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, brewery tour.
***Price will vary based on substitutions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 907-262-4450
Why work with us?
By Jeremy and Andrea Anderson at Girdwood Travel Adventures
We have worked hard over the last 18 years to develop key relationships with guides, outfitters, and local businesses so you can go on day trips with quality companies that we go with ourselves. The combination of awesome activities and well-chosen accommodations will make for a perfect Alaskan experience.