- High class dining everyone will love. Great food is just part of the experience!
- Lunch service from 11-4 on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. (New Spring 2019)
- Serving local Alaskan seafood
- Fantastic vegetarian and vegan options are available (dessert too!).
- This is a family friendly spot.
- Weekends and holidays are busy! Make sure you reserve a table ahead of time.
- Bar seating is first-come, first-serve.
- Large Private Party Reservations Accepted – Make sure you call to reserve ahead of time!
- Have a rehearsal dinner and/or an intimate wedding reception at Jack Sprat.
Excerpt From Jack Sprat’s Website:
“Creative dishes (with vegan options) served in an airy, wood-dominated space overlooking mountains.
Established in 2001, Jack Sprat continues to serve carnivores and vegans side by side. Our slogan is “Fat & Lean World Cuisine” which allows for healthy alternatives with flavors from around the globe. You will find humanely raised meats, local & sustainably caught seafood and lots of vegetarian dishes on our menu. We create a fun & relaxing atmosphere for everyone to enjoy. Jack Sprat is committed to providing the community of Girdwood and its visitors with the highest quality of food and service. Stop in for weekend lunch or try one of our nightly dinner specials where we evolve with the seasons and let the raw ingredients shine.”