- Williwaw Campground is located in Portage Valley, just 20 minutes from Girdwood, Alaska.
- The campground is located in a prime location for fishing, hiking, and wildlife viewing.
- Within walking distance of the campground is a must-see Salmon Viewing Area. Watch fish spawning through the translucent waters from the viewing platform.
- Camp out in a glacier-carved valley.
- Campsites are nicely separated, but no electric hookups are available.
- Located along the Trail of Blue Ice and within a short drive of Byron Glacier Trail
- Drinking water from hand pumps
- Vault toilets
- Picnic tables
- Parking area
From Anchorage go 55 miles south on Seward highway to Portage Glacier Road (milepost 78.9). The campground is located at mile 4.1 of the Portage Glacier Road.
Reserve your camp spot up to 6 months ahead of time on Recreation.gov