RV Overnight Parking – Summer Only
RV day and overnight parking at Alyeska Resort is available in the summer season in the Daylodge Parking Lot.
- $20 per space per night
- Use of space between 6 pm and 9 am requires payment of fees.
- After selecting space and place payment (check or cash only) in the corresponding number in honor box
- No electrical hookups or bathrooms available
- Please use the Tesoro for waste disposal and water.
Directions To Daylodge Parking Lot:
To reach the Daylodge Parking Lot, take Alyeska Highway to the top where you come to the T in the road. Take a right and the Daylodge parking lot is located about 100 yards down the street.
- Stays are limited to seven (7) consecutive nights
- Generators permitted to operate between 8 am and 10 pm
- Excessive noise is not permitted
- No open campfires
- Waste disposal and water is available at the Tesoro Station on the main highway
- Restaurant, shops and other guest services are located at The Hotel Alyeska.
- Check-out time is 12 pm/noon
- Please leave a clean camp space
- RV parking is not available during the first weekend in July due to the Girdwood Forest Fair
Please report any issues to 907-754-2131.