- Locally owned and operated
- Private charter out of Whittier, Alaska just a twenty minute drive past Girdwood
- Plan your trip accordingly to with the Whittier Tunnel Schedule
- Offers a variety of trips including: Paddle boarding, fishing, scenic, hunting, multi-day, and more
- Check out their website for a full list of things they offer.
Excerpt from Tundra’s website:
“The F/V Tundra cruises the calm, pristine waters of Prince William Sound year-round. Backcountry skiing and hunting trips in spring, fall and winter, and multi-day trips throughout the Sound all summer. Surrounded by spectacular mountains with glaciers dropping into the Bays & abundant wildlife this will be the trip of a lifetime.Trips can be tailor-made – featuring day trips to Blackstone Glacier, overnight camping, hunting, hiking, skiing, sightseeing or fishing charters, multi-day kayaking, & paddle boarding all in the breathtaking Alaska wilderness.
Possibilities are only limited by your imagination. From photography, whale watching, birding, to weddings & anniversaries or other special occasions.The trip will be catered to your needs, interests, time and budget. For a true Alaska experience, get away from the hordes of tourists & get an up close and personal view of what Alaska has to offer.”